Qashqai Greek club.

i nostri gruppi,da dove veniamo etc etc...

Moderatore: FRECCIA

AngelosQ.G.C.
qqNewUser
qqNewUser
Versione Qashqai: Acenta Premium
Auto precedente: Renault Modus
Optional: Sport Pack
Contatta:

Qashqai Greek club.

Messaggioda AngelosQ.G.C. » venerdì 21 novembre 2008, 21:07

Hi to all qq friends!

Good afternoon, I am Angelo from Greece and I am the Admin of Q.G.C. Qashqai Greek club.
I would like to ask you some things,
First of all you must learn that we like Italia very much and we would like to visit Italia next year and I wonder if you like to meet as when we will come and to help as for the accommodation (hotel…etc) and to see Italia – probably we will arrive to Venice and we will stay for 4-5 days.
If you like you can arrange I special event for 1 day to be all together with our loves to talk and to take photos.

The next one is that we hear in Italia you can install E.S.P after buying your qq in the cost of about 600 euro!!!
If you can ask the Nissan service about it and when we will came will can have arrange to fit them.

I am waiting your news,

Best regards

Angelo Skopelitis
Q.G.C. Qashqai Greek club.
www.qashqaiclubgr.com
Angelos
Q.G.C. Admin
andrea72
Referente Regionale
Referente Regionale
Versione Qashqai: Eco-Visia
Motore: 1.5 dCi
Auto precedente: Vw Polo
Colorazione: Urban Silver
Optional: Comfort Pack

Re: Qashqai Greek club.

Messaggioda andrea72 » venerdì 21 novembre 2008, 21:28

Hello Angelo welcome in Our Forum I have is to Genova I happened to switch on your forum and I compliment you, the x installazzine del'ESP here in italy do not know comunquee can ask my dealer about a meeting by the shares where you go, there are many of the Forum and your opinion does not flounder innosservato, we greet you and all your Forum salutes the wonderful country greece :mrgreen:
QQ 1.5 Dci acenta U.silver,C.pack,sedili bcolor/http://www.mcaltavaltrebbia.it/
andrea72
Referente Regionale
Referente Regionale

Messaggioda andrea72 » venerdì 21 novembre 2008, 22:03

Hello Angelo, I read your message now I have understood a little more let us know when you come to italy our directors will be too happy pier of this meeting between the 2 forum, I hope also to have understood your request on the price of ESP can confirm ? We feel the next link you greet Ciiiaauuuzz ;)
AngelosQ.G.C.
qqNewUser
qqNewUser
Contatta:

Messaggioda AngelosQ.G.C. » venerdì 21 novembre 2008, 22:40

andrea72 thanks you very for your welcome!!!
About the E.S.P we hear that in Italia you can install the E.S.P after you buy the qq in the service store in the cost of 600 euro!!
If this is possible we would like to know it because when we will come in Italy we can install them (about 10-12 qq).
Now for the time we say after Easter in May or after summer time in September…
Angelos
Q.G.C. Admin
andrea72
Referente Regionale
Referente Regionale

Messaggioda andrea72 » venerdì 21 novembre 2008, 23:49

Hello Angelo seek information from those living in the area of Venice, and inform as soon as possible. Ciiiaauuuzz
matteo.box
qqLegend
qqLegend
Versione Qashqai: Eco-Acenta
Motore: 2.0 16v CVT
Auto precedente: BMW
Colorazione: Silver
Città: Scorzè (VE)

Messaggioda matteo.box » domenica 23 novembre 2008, 9:08

se qualcuno vuole tradurre al nostro angelo qqista greco:

su questo sito può trovare tutto riguarda venezia dall'hotel al museo alle mostre ecc.
http://www.turismovenezia.it/dynalay.asp?PAGINA=404
però lui deve decidere se vuole dormire a venezia (molto molto cara) oppure a mestre o nelle vicinanze (risparmia quasi la metà) tra l'altro fornitissimi di mezzi di trasporto. una cosa che deve ricordare è che il parcheggio per l'auto a venezia costa in media 30 euri per una giornata quindi li conviene lasciare l'auto a mestre.
per qualsiasi altra info sono a disposizione. ;)

per quanto riguarda l'esp non saprei perchè il mio conce è da denuncia... :?
cre250
qqLegend
qqLegend
Motore: 2.0 dCi DPF euro4
Colorazione: Nero
Città: Genova

Messaggioda cre250 » domenica 23 novembre 2008, 11:42

però scusate se non sbaglio qui in italia l'ESP è di serie su tutti i modeli vero? quindi trovo difficile che lo montino aftermarchet visto che lo hanno già tutte, ma potrei anche sbagliarmi.
matteo.box
qqLegend
qqLegend
Motore: 2.0 16v CVT
Colorazione: Silver
Città: Scorzè (VE)

Messaggioda matteo.box » domenica 23 novembre 2008, 14:00

cre250 ha scritto:però scusate se non sbaglio qui in italia l'ESP è di serie su tutti i modeli vero? quindi trovo difficile che lo montino aftermarchet visto che lo hanno già tutte, ma potrei anche sbagliarmi.

secondo me è possibile perchè gli allestimenti delle auto variano da nazione a nazione e gli italiani sono molto esigenti... ricordo che anni fa che un mio amico aveva comprato un bmw serie 3 semestrale dalla germania e a differenza del mio che era nuovo ordinato in italia aveva un orologio al posto del contagiri i finestrini ant. avevano la manovella e il tessuto degli interni era leggermente diverso.
andrea72
Referente Regionale
Referente Regionale

Messaggioda andrea72 » domenica 23 novembre 2008, 15:10

matteo.box ha scritto:
cre250 ha scritto:però scusate se non sbaglio qui in italia l'ESP è di serie su tutti i modeli vero? quindi trovo difficile che lo montino aftermarchet visto che lo hanno già tutte, ma potrei anche sbagliarmi.

secondo me è possibile perchè gli allestimenti delle auto variano da nazione a nazione e gli italiani sono molto esigenti... ricordo che anni fa che un mio amico aveva comprato un bmw serie 3 semestrale dalla germania e a differenza del mio che era nuovo ordinato in italia aveva un orologio al posto del contagiri i finestrini ant. avevano la manovella e il tessuto degli interni era leggermente diverso.

Può anche eesre come dici tu anzi è sicuro che sia cosi cmq se vengono in italia a montarli o costa un botto in grecia,oppure non saprei.Ciauzzz
andrea72
Referente Regionale
Referente Regionale

Messaggioda andrea72 » domenica 23 novembre 2008, 15:19

Hello angel, the forum seeking to find accommodation, Venice is very expensive, we recommend that Mestre is not far from venezia.The nissan garages are waiting notizie.ti enclosed a site that is interested in Venice with Hotel, museums, and Historical places, Hello
http://www.turismovenezia.it/
AngelosQ.G.C.
qqNewUser
qqNewUser
Contatta:

Messaggioda AngelosQ.G.C. » lunedì 24 novembre 2008, 11:28

Andrea thank you very much for your help Mestre its ok,
I opened in our forum a thread about the twinning of Qashqaimania and Qashqaiclubgr as we say with your admin who a spooked and I will inform the Greek members about it so they can ask anything they want to know.
http://qashqaiclubgr.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=124

Thanks you again and I believe that the qq is a special car for specials owners as we are!!!!

If anyone from Qashqaimania who like to register in Qashqai Greek Club pls inform them that they must write at the profile ITALY-QASHQAIMANIA and our members from Greece they will write at their profiles GREECE-Q.G.C.
Angelos
Q.G.C. Admin
andrea72
Referente Regionale
Referente Regionale

Messaggioda andrea72 » lunedì 24 novembre 2008, 15:04

We all thank you for the compliments but is a pleasure for us thanks for opening a topic on this new union between 2 forum by all the QQmania we happy.Tanks we feel very well on your forum.Ciiiiaauuuzz ;)
Ultima modifica di andrea72 il lunedì 24 novembre 2008, 15:08, modificato 1 volta in totale.
andrea72
Referente Regionale
Referente Regionale

Messaggioda andrea72 » lunedì 24 novembre 2008, 15:08

AngelosQ.G.C. ha scritto:Andrea thank you very much for your help Mestre its ok,
I opened in our forum a thread about the twinning of Qashqaimania and Qashqaiclubgr as we say with your admin who a spooked and I will inform the Greek members about it so they can ask anything they want to know.

Thanks you again and I believe that the qq is a special car for specials owners as we are!!!!

If anyone from Qashqaimania who like to register in Qashqai Greek Club pls inform them that they must write at the profile ITALY-QASHQAIMANIA and our members from Greece they will write at their profiles GREECE-Q.G.C.

TRADUZIONE Andrea ringrazio molto per il vostro aiuto di Mestre il suo ok,
Ho aperto nel nostro forum un thread sul gemellaggio di Qashqaimania e Qashqaiclubgr come si dice con il tuo amministratore che uno spooked e mi informa il greco membri al riguardo in modo che possano chiedere nulla vogliono sapere.

Grazie di nuovo e credo che il qq è una speciale macchina per le offerte speciali proprietari come siamo!!

Se qualcuno da Qashqaimania che desiderano registrarsi in greco Qashqai Club PLS comunicare loro che devono scrivere al profilo ITALIA-QASHQAIMANIA i nostri membri e dalla Grecia che a scrivere i loro profili GRECIA-QGC
Kostas Q.G.C.
qqNewUser
qqNewUser
Auto precedente: Fiat Bravo

Messaggioda Kostas Q.G.C. » martedì 25 novembre 2008, 12:16

Hi my friends in Italy.Here in Greece we are very glad to see that our club has the chance to comunicate with yours,thanks to Angelos and your Admin too.Me and my family was in Venezia last April.Beautiful city and lovely people,we have the best memories, personally i love your country,people and culture.As for QGC, we are thinking about to travel to Italy next year.
I am sure that we have a lot of interest things to discuss about the QQ that we all love and we expect you to visit our forum too.
Thanks for the hospitality,nice to meet you friends :-D .
Kostas,2.0 action plus,faded denim.
andrea72
Referente Regionale
Referente Regionale

Messaggioda andrea72 » martedì 25 novembre 2008, 13:26

Kostas Q.G.C. ha scritto:Hi my friends in Italy.Here in Greece we are very glad to see that our club has the chance to comunicate with yours,thanks to Angelos and your Admin too.Me and my family was in Venezia last April.Beautiful city and lovely people,we have the best memories, personally i love your country,people and culture.As for QGC, we are thinking about to travel to Italy next year.
I am sure that we have a lot of interest things to discuss about the QQ that we all love and we expect you to visit our forum too.
Thanks for the hospitality,nice to meet you friends :-D .

Hello Kostas welcome I have already written in your forum, we thank all xi compliments, but Greece is beautiful and full of history, we welcome you in Qashqaymania where the passion pearl QQ is to share photos, impressions, adventures, and meetings. Ciiiaauuuzz :mrgreen:

Torna a “Raduni - Incontri - Cene”